Thursday 30 June 2011

Is there such thing as too much flowers?

I am a big fan of sir Preston Bailey (yes I said sir) as for me he is the king of event design.
However I can't help wonder how much is too grand, I mean the americans certainly like to explore when it comes to creativity and produce dramatic looks which most of the times leave me baffled but sometimes I find it a little over the top.


Don't get me wrong I respect and admire Mr Bailey's work I think of it as pure art and it should be preserved in a museum to inspire many generations.

I don't know if my European culture is stopping me from fully embrace the art of over producing. You'll find it in the music videos, the movies... When do you cross the line from simple elegance to ostentatious design?

What do you think, can flowers be too much? Would you like to have giant centerpieces at your wedding?

Love
S

No comments:

Post a Comment