Monday 11 July 2011

One DIY you should avoid !


I’ve been browsing weddings forums in search of a make up artist for my photo shoot.
And I was shocked at the number of brides to be who plan to do it themselves.
I just have to say : B2B if you are listening please do not make the mistake of DIY make up on your day.
Sure you wear make up every day and you know which products works with your skin. But we have to be realistic your daily make up cannot do for your big day.

A good make up artist will know how to highlight your features and understand your style.
Aim for perfection and remember that your wedding pictures will last you a life time. Do you really want to stare at an average make up everytime you open your wedding album.

I personaly do not use colors in my daily make up and I like to maintain a natural look. However I wanted to look the best I can for once in my life. And I did, when I saw my wedding pictures it took my breath away and everytime I open my album I can’t beleive how perfect I looked.

I understand that sometimes money just can’t strecth any further but do not cut back on the way You’ll look. Why not take more time to plan your wedding so you can spread the cost. Or maybe cut back on your guest list.
Hair and make up artist are a must for your time in the spotlight. Don't you agree? I would like to hear your thoughts on the subject?  I've also noticed that some brides didn't know where to go, maybe we should give them some directions. I would recommend Bride and Beauty in Reading, they cover a wide area and they are recognized by the wedding industry for their talent. http://www.bridesandbeauty.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment