Friday 10 June 2011

Chairs - From Montaigne to Napoléon

Crystal or ghost chairs from French designer Philippe Starck are the trendy pieces to your table.

I first discovered these chairs when researching the web. And I recently had the pleasure to sit on them when visiting friends in their contemporary villa on the French Riviera.
I was pleasantly surprised at how light the chairs are not to mention very comfortable. And the transparent chair brings so much elegance to your table and the room in general.
The chairs are inspired from the Renaissance, and carry Montaigne's name who was a great thinker of his time.

The transparent model was so popular that it has been created in different colors, style and materials.
All images are from Options, I can't wait to work with them for my destination weddings to France.







Also very popular are the Napoleon chairs which exist in crystal too:




No comments:

Post a Comment